Friends of FLORAL
||Friends of FLORAL
FLORAL would like to thank the following city representatives and officials for their tireless and unwavering support.
For their direct involvement and commitment:
- City Council Member Gale Brewer
- Assembly Member Scott Stringer
- Riverside Park Administrator K.C. Sahl
- Riverside Park Landscape Architect Margaret Bracken
- Riverside Park Fund Director Jim Dowell
For their constant support:
- Public Advocate Betsey Gotbaum
- Manhattan Borough President C. Virginia Fields
- State Senator Eric Schneiderman
FLORAL's Halloween party 2002 was a great success. We owe the big part of the success to the following friends who donated items for our flea market:
- Maria Adair (owned by Bling Bling the Yorkie) for donating a big stuffed Pooh Bear for the raffle.
- Larry Chaityn (GoFetch café) for donating coffee and muffins at the event.
Russell Chin (owned by Teddy the Airedale) for donating more than a dozen leash luggage and urbanhound books.
- Michelle Dolson (owned by Amos the Great Dane) for donating Doggone Best Cookies (P.O. Box 237005 NYC 10023)
- Linda Fidelman (owned by Ginger RIP the big shaggy girl and Paxel the Cairn Terrier) for donating various items.
- Barbara Lehr (owned by Gus the Airedale) for donating deliciously famous homemade cookies.
- Rebecca Selzer (Red Rover Dog Accecssory) for donating proceeds from the sales made at the event.